Organization owners and billing managers can view Codespaces usage for an organization. For organizations managed by an enterprise account, the organization owners can view Codespaces usage in the organization billing page, and enterprise admins can view the usage for the entire enterprise.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the settings sidebar, click Organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- If you're an organization owner, in the left sidebar, click Billing & plans.
- Under "Codespaces", view usage details of your compute hours and storage.
Enterprise owners and billing managers can view Codespaces usage for an enterprise account.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Billing.
- Under "Codespaces", view the usage details of each organization in your enterprise account.